- A penalty for committing bloodshed, particularly under Anglo-Saxon legislation a penalty become compensated into king or aldorman as distinct through the wergild.
- A fine or amercement compensated within funds when it comes to shedding of bloodstream; in addition, a-riot wherein bloodstream had been spilled.
- In anc. law: A wite, good, or amercement compensated as a composition for the shedding of bloodstream.
- The right to such compensation.
- a-riot where bloodstream ended up being shed.
- A penalty for committing bloodshed, specifically under Anglo-Saxon legislation a penalty to-be compensated towards master or aldorman as distinct from wergild.
- an excellent or amercement compensated within money for shedding of blood; additionally, a riot wherein bloodstream was spilled.
- In anc. legislation: A wite, good, or amercement paid as a composition for the shedding of bloodstream.
- the ability to these types of payment.
- A riot where bloodstream ended up being shed.
Equivalent for "bloodwite"
- View More