- person who carries out bloodletting (the removal of bloodstream when you look at the hope of curing infection).
- One who, or what, lets bloodstream; a phlebotomist.
- a person who lets blood, as with conditions; a phlebotomist.
- a person who works bloodletting (the removal of bloodstream in the hope of curing illness).
- person who, or that which, lets blood; a phlebotomist.
- person who lets bloodstream, as with conditions; a phlebotomist.
Sentence for "bloodletter"
Synonym for "bloodletter"