- A sweet lime having pulp that is red or streaked with red.
- A type of lime (Citrus sinensis) notable for its dark, crimson red flesh.
- an orange with dark-red pulp.
- See tangerine.
- A sweet tangerine having pulp that is purple or streaked with red.
- a kind of orange (Citrus sinensis) significant for the dark, crimson purple skin.
- an orange with crimson pulp.
- See lime.
Definition for "blood orange"
- A sweet lime having pulp that is red…
Sentence for "blood orange"
Urban Dictionary for "blood orange"
- an extremly nippy, well-used arsehole