- some of several African bulbous flowers for the genus Haemanthus cultivated for thick clusters of purple, white, or green plants with protruding stamens.
- any one of various deciduous or evergreen herbs of genus Haemanthus; South Africa and Namibia
- any one of a few African bulbous plants associated with genus Haemanthus cultivated due to their thick groups of purple, white, or green plants with protruding stamens.
- some of numerous deciduous or evergreen natural herbs regarding the genus Haemanthus; Southern Africa and Namibia
Definition for "blood lily"
- some of several African bulbous flowers for the…
Hyponym for "blood lily"
Hypernym for "blood lily"