- The false accusation that Jews murder non-Jewish children to utilize their particular bloodstream for his or her spiritual rituals and vacations.
- Any false or purportedly false accusation of murder of a non-Jew by a Jewish person or organization.
- Any false or purportedly untrue accusation of guilt, specially of shame in mass murder or homicide.
- even more generally, any canard or virulent lie about somebody.
Sentence for "blood libel"
Urban Dictionary for "blood libel"
- 1: bloodstream libel (additionally bloodstream accusation])…