- A blister filled with blood, often brought on by a sharp pinch towards the epidermis.
- View under Blood.
- a blister or bleb containing blood or bloody serum, often brought on by an injury.
- An effusion of blood-stained serum beneath the epidermis, forming a blister-like height.
- blister containing blood or bloody serum often due to a personal injury
- A blister filled up with bloodstream, generally due to a-sharp pinch toward epidermis.
- See under Blood.
- a blister or bleb containing bloodstream or bloody serum, frequently brought on by an injury.
- An effusion of blood-stained serum underneath the skin, forming a blister-like level.
- blister containing blood or bloody serum frequently brought on by a personal injury
Hypernym for "blood blister"
Medical Dictionary for "blood blister"