- in heat; said of ewes
- Lascivious; additionally, in temperature; -- said of ewes.
- in temperature; said of ewes
- Lascivious; in addition, in temperature; -- stated of ewes.
- to-be lustful; to-be lascivious.
- become lustful; become lascivious.
- In temperature, as a ewe.
- To couple with a ewe: said of a ram.
- to stay temperature, as a ewe.
- In heat, as a ewe.
- To couple with a ewe: stated of a ram.
- to stay in heat, as a ewe.
Sentence for "blissom"
- More intriguing are the words that…
Synonym for "blissom"