- A financial arrangement in which people, such as for instance a high-ranking chosen official, avoids possible dispute of interest by relegating his or her economic affairs to a fiduciary who may have only discretion as to their particular administration. Anyone seeking the trust also provides within the straight to information about the standing associated with the possessions.
- a trust that allows one to prevent feasible dispute of great interest by moving assets to a fiduciary; the individual establishing the trust gives within the right to information about the assets
- A financial arrangement by which you, like a high-ranking chosen authoritative, prevents possible dispute interesting by relegating his / her financial affairs to a fiduciary who has only discretion concerning their management. The person choosing the trust additionally gives within the directly to information about the condition for the possessions.
- a trust that allows someone to prevent possible conflict of interest by moving possessions to a fiduciary; anyone developing the trust provides within the right to information about the assets
Definition for "blind trust"
- A financial arrangement in which people, such as…
- View More
Hypernym for "blind trust"
- View More