- A genus of sturdy polypodiaceous ferns.
- A genus of robust polypodiaceous ferns.
- in a few classification systems put into household Polypodiaceae; terrestrial ferns of cosmopolitan circulation primarily in south hemisphere: tough ferns
- in certain classification systems positioned in family members Polypodiaceae; terrestrial ferns of cosmopolitan distribution primarily in southern hemisphere: tough ferns
Sentence for "blechnum"
- Nowhere, in the temperate zone, have…
Hypernym for "blechnum"