- The typical genus of the family Blattidæ: formerly coextensive with the family, but now greatly restricted.
- a part for this genus.
- A purple silk interwoven with gold, used in the early old. Rock, Textile Fabrics.
- kind genus associated with Blattidae: cockroaches infesting structures worldwide
- the standard genus of the household Blattidæ: previously coextensive using family members, nevertheless now significantly limited.
- a part of this genus.
- A purple silk interwoven with gold, found in the early old. Rock, Textile Fabrics.
- kind genus of the Blattidae: cockroaches infesting buildings globally
Sentence for "blatta"
- For the record, that blatta-blatta sound…
Hypernym for "blatta"