- A stew made out of a white sauce.
- A seafood or meat stew in white sauce.
- A white fricassee.
- In cookery, a white fricassee; additionally, a minced meal, since cool veal.
- A kind of crude soft drink, obtained at Aigues-Mortes, in France, because of the incineration of Salsola Tragus and S. Kali.
- A kind of white gleaming wine manufactured in south France, known as blanquette de Limoux.
- A large variety of pear. In addition penned blanket.
Sentence for "blanquette"
- The opening dinner menu kicks off…
- View More