- A buttonhole stitch utilized for edging around hefty material.
- a stronger stitch, similar to a buttonhole stitch, accustomed complete and strengthen the sides of blankets etc.
- an equivalent, more ornamental stitch.
- a stronger reinforcing stitch for sides of blanket alongside thick material; similar to buttonhole stitch
- A buttonhole stitch worked large apart on side of product, as blankets, too dense to hem.
- Definition for "blanket stitch"
- A buttonhole stitch utilized for edging around hefty…
- View More
- Hypernym for "blanket stitch"
- Etymologically Related for "blanket stitch"