- A signed check with no amount to be compensated filled in.
- complete freedom of action; carte blanche.
- A signed check for the kind familiar with draw money from a bank account containing no information as to the add up to be compensated with-it.
- A grant of complete expert to blow an unlimited sum of money, or to take various other actions without discipline.
- a check that's been finalized but with the total amount payable remaining blank
- freedom doing as you see fit
Sentence for "blank check"
Hypernym for "blank check"
Urban Dictionary for "blank check"