- A flavored and sweetened milk pudding thickened with cornstarch.
- an easy dessert made by cooking sweetened milk with cornstarch and vanilla
- A preparation for sweets, etc., produced from isinglass, sea moss, cornstarch, or other gelatinous or starchy substance, with mild, typically sweetened and flavored, and shaped in a mold.
- In cookery, a name of various preparations associated with persistence of jelly, variously made up of dissolved isinglass, arrowroot, corn-starch, etc., with milk and flavoring substances.
- sweet almond-flavored milk pudding thickened with gelatin or cornstarch; generally molded
Sentence for "blancmange"
Hypernym for "blancmange"
Same Context for "blancmange"
Urban Dictionary for "blancmange"
- 1. a boring or rather uninteresting…