- of bluish-black or grey-blue
- Blue; blackish-blue; livid; also, bluish-gray; lead-colored: a color-name applied to various tones of blue.
- Livid; pale-blue: put on your skin, as suffering from cool, horror, or contusion.
- In coal-mining, indurated argillaceous shale or clay, often containing nodules of iron-ore. Similar term is also applied to beds of tough sandstone.
- Definition for "blae"
- Sentence for "blae"
- Snell, blae, nirly, and scowthering, are…
- View More
- Equivalent for "blae"