- having a blade; getting the specified number of blades
- Having a blade or blades.
- Divested of blades.
- made up of lengthy and slim dishes, shaped like blade of a knife.
- consists of slim level plates resembling a knife blade
- bearing or described as a blade or sword; often utilized in combo
- having a blade or blades; often found in combination
- Having a blade or blades, as a plant, a knife, etc.: as, “bladed grass,”
- 1; “bladed industry,”
- Stripped of blades or leaves.
- In mineralogy, made up of lengthy and narrow plates just like the knife of a knife: since, bladed framework.
- In heraldry, made use of when the stalk or even the blade of any kind of grain is borne of a color different from the ear or fruit: as, an ear of corn or, bladed vert.
Sentence for "bladed"
Rhyme for "bladed"
Equivalent for "bladed"
Verb Stem for "bladed"
Urban Dictionary for "bladed"
- become both faded (under the influence…