- Fucus vesiculosus, a seaweed in which iodine was initially discovered.
- the normal black rock weed associated with the seacoast (Fucus nodosus and Fucus vesiculosus) -- labeled as additionally kidney tangle. See Wrack.
- just like and found with black colored rockweed.
- common black rockweed used in preparing kelp so when manure.
- A seaweed, Fucus vesiculosus: so named through the floating-vesicles with its fronds. Also referred to as bladder-kelp, sea-oak, and sea-wrack. See Fucus.
- a standard rockweed used in organizing kelp so when manure
- much like and found with black colored rockweed
Sentence for "bladderwrack"
- Fucus Vesiculosus, or bladderwrack is a…
Synonym for "bladderwrack"
Hypernym for "bladderwrack"