- some of various mostly aquatic carnivorous plants regarding the genus Utricularia, having small, specific, urn-shaped bladders that trap moment insects and crustaceans.
- any one of many aquatic carnivorous flowers, of the genus Utricularia, having open bladders that pitfall minute insects and crustaceans.
- A genus (Utricularia) of aquatic or marshy flowers, which bear numerous vesicles in divisions for the leaves. These serve as traps for minute pets. See ascidium.
- The common name of members of the genus Utricularia, thin aquatic plants, the leaves of which tend to be furnished with floating-bladders. See Utricularia.
- any of numerous aquatic carnivorous plants associated with the genus Utricularia some of whose leaves tend to be altered as little urn-shaped bladders that trap min aquatic animals
Sentence for "bladderwort"
Hypernym for "bladderwort"
Variant for "bladderwort"