- a genus of low natural herbs (Vesicaria) with inflated seed pods.
- a North United states crazy lobelia (Lobelia inflata) having tiny blue blossoms and inflated capsules formerly made use of as an antispasmodic.
- any one of many yearly or perennial herbs with inflated seed pods; some are put into the genus Lesquerella.
- some of a few plants of this genus Physaria having racemose yellowish plants and inflated pods.
- some of several hairy united states natural herbs having yellow racemose flowers and inflated pods.
- A name of a leguminous plant of southern Africa, Physolobium, with bladdery pods.
- in the us, Vesicaria Shortii, a cruciferous plant with globose capsules.
- North American wild lobelia having small blue plants and inflated capsules formerly utilized as an antispasmodic
- any one of several plants associated with genus Physaria having racemose yellowish flowers and inflated pods
- annual or perennial natural herbs with inflated seed pods; some positioned in genus Lesquerella
- some of a few hairy united states herbs having yellowish racemose blossoms and inflated pods
- Definition for "bladderpod"
- a genus of low natural herbs (Vesicaria) with…
- View More
- Sentence for "bladderpod"
- Its scientific name is Lobelia inflata,…
- View More
- Synonym for "bladderpod"
- Hypernym for "bladderpod"