- The bladderlike, encysted larva of the tapeworm which characteristic associated with cysticercus phase.
- the larva of any species of tapeworm (Tænia), found in the skin or any other components of animals. See Measle, Cysticercus.
- A tapeworm in its cystic stage; a hydatid or scolex. See cystic, and cut under Tænia.
- encysted saclike larva associated with tapeworm
- Definition for "bladder worm"
- The bladderlike, encysted larva of the tapeworm which…
- View More
- Hypernym for "bladder worm"
- Cross Reference for "bladder worm"