- A dark, very dense molasses, especially a residual product of sugar refining which is used within the manufacture of manufacturing liquor so when an ingredient in cattle feed.
- The dark, viscous molasses staying after optimum removal of sugar from natural sugar-cane, found in production and cattle feed.
- an assortment of spirituous alcohol (usually rum) and molasses.
- Bad port-wine; any common wine of Mediterranean.
- A mixture of spirituous alcohol (usually rum) and molasses.
- Bad port wine; any typical wine associated with the Mediterranean; -- so called by sailors.
- A name of various drinks.
- A sailors' term for almost any strong, dark-colored liquor: thus put on the dark-red wines of Mediterranean coasts.
Definition for "blackstrap"
- A dark, very dense molasses, especially a residual…
Sentence for "blackstrap"
- The third boiling produces what we…
Same Context for "blackstrap"