- The rehearse of kidnapping Pacific Islanders, or kanakas, obtainable as inexpensive labour.
- The kidnaping of negroes or Polynesians become offered as slaves.
- The work or training of collecting locals for the countries near Queensland for service in the Queensland sugar plantations.
- The kidnapping of negroes or Polynesians is offered into slavery.
- Engaged in the kidnapping of negroes or Polynesians to be sold as slaves: as, a blackbirding staff.
Sentence for "blackbirding"
Etymologically Related for "blackbirding"
Verb Stem for "blackbirding"