- An African leguminous plant, associated with genus Vigna, extensively cultivated as food and forage, especially Vigna unguiculata unguiculata.
- The edible seed of these flowers.
- Any pale bean with a black place.
- a West Indian title for Dolichos sphærospermus and its own seed.
- fruit or seed associated with the cowpea plant
- sprawling old-world yearly cultivated especially in south United States for food and forage and green manure
- eaten fresh as shell beans or dried
Definition for "black-eyed pea"
Synonym for "black-eyed pea"
Hypernym for "black-eyed pea"