- Any of several united states natural herbs associated with genus Rudbeckia when you look at the composite family members, particularly R. hirta, having hairy stems and leaves and showy flower heads with orange-yellow rays and dark purple or brown facilities.
- A tropical African twining natural herb (Thunbergia alata) developed for the showy, often yellow to orange tubular plants with dark purple centers.
- A flowering yearly plant Rudbeckia hirta; their state rose of Maryland.
- yearly weedy natural herb with ephemeral yellowish purple-eyed plants; Old World tropics; naturalized as a weed in united states
- tropical African climbing plant having yellow blossoms with a dark purple center
- hawaii flower of Maryland; of main and southeastern united states of america; having daisylike flowers with dark centers and yellowish to orange rays
- The coneflower, or yellow-daisy (Rudbeckia hirta).
- The kidney ketmie.
- one of the plants having flowers or minds with a dark center.
Hypernym for "black-eyed Susan"
- View More