- some of different fungal or microbial conditions of plants, resulting in small black colored places in the leaves or on other areas.
- A fungal illness among flowers, especially roses, that results in black spots on the leaves.
- A section of roadway which has been designated as being specifically accident-prone.
- A fictional judicial product among pirates, consisting of a black circle suggesting condemnation.
- the location on a snooker dining table where black ball is usually placed.
- any one of a number of fungous diseases of plants that create little black colored spots on the plant
Sentence for "black spot"
- Stranger: "Hey, I remember you from…
Urban Dictionary for "black spot"