- A prickly eastern North American shrub (Rubus occidentalis) having an aggregate, edible, juicy, purple-black fresh fruit. Also called blackcap.
- The fresh fruit of the plant.
- a plant owned by either of two closely relevant types, Rubus leucodermis or Rubus occidentalis, both native to united states
- the fresh fruit of either of those species
- raspberry native to east united states having black colored thimble-shaped fruit
- Definition for "black raspberry"
- A prickly eastern North American shrub (Rubus occidentalis)…
- View More
- Sentence for "black raspberry"