- The unlawful company of getting or selling products or currency in infraction of limitations including cost settings or rationing.
- A place where these unlawful businesses tend to be continued.
- trade this is certainly in breach of constraints, rationing or price settings
- the individuals who practice such trade (thought to be a group), or that sector associated with economy
- the illicit buying and selling of products, in infraction of price settings, rationing, income tax laws and regulations, prohibition of purchase, etc.
- a place where these types of unlawful business is performed, or even the whole system of such illicit trade considered as an entire.
- those who practice illicit trade
- an illegal market in which goods or currencies tend to be bought and sold in infraction of rationing or controls
- package in illegally, such as hands or liquor
- Definition for "black market"
- The unlawful company of getting or selling products…
- View More
- Sentence for "black market"
- Quotes for "black market"
- "The black market was a way…"
- View More
- Hypernym for "black market"
- Urban Dictionary for "black market"