- A deciduous united states tree (Prunus serotina) having sagging elongate groups of white flowers and blackish, significantly toxic fruits.
- The close-grained, reddish-brown wood for this tree, utilized particularly for furnishings, cupboards, and musical instruments.
- some of various dark-fruited kinds of cherry.
- large North American crazy cherry with round black sour edible good fresh fruit
- some of a few fruits of cultivated cherry woods having sweet skin
Sentence for "black cherry"
Hypernym for "black cherry"
Urban Dictionary for "black cherry"