- A fisher, united states marten who has dense brown fur; Martes pennanti.
- A cat with black fur.
- the fisher. See under Ebony.
- A name of fisher, pekan, or Pennant's marten, Mustela pennanti, a sizable blackish marten strange towards the northerly components of North America. Also known as black-fox. See cut-under fisher.
- huge dark brown united states arboreal carnivorous mammal
- doing in certain respect much better than another.
- the fisher, a quadruped of the united states allied to the sable, but bigger. See Fisher.
- Definition for "black cat"
- A fisher, united states marten who has dense…
- View More
- Sentence for "black cat"
- Hypernym for "black cat"
- Urban Dictionary for "black cat"