- some of different black-colored beans, especially:
- a tiny black colored bean having cream-colored skin and a sweet taste, found in south and Latin-American cuisine. Also referred to as turtle bean.
- A fermented black colored soybean having a pungent salty flavor, maintained in sodium and utilized in Asian cuisine.
- A bean plant with black seeds.
- A dried seed of a black bean plant.
- A dried black seed of specific kinds of the most popular bean, Phaseolus vulgaris.
- A fermented soybean, utilized in Asian cooking.
- An Australian tree (Castanospermum australe), also called Moreton Bay chestnut.
- black-seeded bean of south usa; often dried out
Sentence for "black bean"
Urban Dictionary for "black bean"