- A deciduous shrub or tiny tree (Ilex verticillata), more widespread of North American hollies, developing in several adjustable kinds from Minnesota to Texas and Georgia. Also known as winterberry.
- A Eurasian alder tree (Alnus glutinosa) that is often cultivated in North America, specifically for being able to grow in grounds too damp for all various other trees.
- A tree, Alnus glutinosa, of numerous practical uses, growing in damp situations in European countries.
- Wood or any other product of the tree.
- an alternative solution title for United states winterberry, Ilex verticillata.
- An American species of holly (Ilex verticillata), bearing red berries.
Synonym for "black alder"
- common alder
- View More