- Any plant into the genus Ambrosia, especially Ambrosia artemisiifolia.
- The plant Artemisia trifida.
- The plant Helenium amarum.
- A species of Ambrosia (Ambrosia artemisiæfolia); Roman worm lumber.
- A name provided to US species of ragweed, Ambrosia artemisiæfolia and A. trifida.
- widespread European grass with spiny tongue-shaped leaves and yellow blossoms; naturalized in usa
- any one of numerous chiefly us weedy plants constituting the genus Ambrosia that produce extremely allergenic pollen accountable for much hay fever and symptoms of asthma
Sentence for "bitterweed"
- hundreds of thousands of wisconsin union…
Hypernym for "bitterweed"