- any one of a number of natural herbs of the genus Cardamine in mustard household, having racemes of white, pink, or purplish plants, often split leaves, and pods that dehisce explosively.
- See under Bitter.
- any of different natural herbs of the genus Cardamine, having frequently pinnate leaves and racemes of white, pink or purple plants; cosmopolitan except Antarctic
- a plant regarding the genus Cardamine, esp. Cardamine amara.
- Definition for "bitter cress"
- any one of a number of natural herbs…
- View More
- Hyponym for "bitter cress"
- Hypernym for "bitter cress"