- A handle familiar with secure and change a drilling or boring bit; a brace.
- give tool which includes a crank which keeps a fitted rotating drill little bit tip, designed to bore holes in rigid materials, by cutting a disc in a spiral fashion.
- A stock or handle for holding and rotating a little; a brace.
- a carpenter's tool having a crank handle for switching and a socket to put up somewhat for boring
- Definition for "bitstock"
- A handle familiar with secure and change a…
- View More
- Sentence for "bitstock"
- Synonym for "bitstock"
- Hypernym for "bitstock"