- The team C4H5O6 or a salt of tartaric acid containing it.
- hydrogen tartrate (univalent sodium of tartaric acid)
- A salt of tartaric acid where the base replaces but half the acid hydrogen; an acid tartrate, as lotion of tartar.
- A tartrate which contains one hydrogen atom replaceable by a base.
- an acid tartrate; a hydrogen tartrate
Sentence for "bitartrate"
- DR Cysteamine is Raptor's proprietary enteric-coated,…
Hypernym for "bitartrate"
Cross Reference for "bitartrate"
Same Context for "bitartrate"