- A Eurasian perennial herb (Polygonum bistorta) having cylindrical spikes of usually pink flowers and a rhizome made use of as an astringent in folk medication.
- some of certain associated plants of genus Polygonum.
- some of a few perennial natural herbs, variously categorized, having surges of pink blossoms
- An herbaceous plant of the genus Polygonum, area Bistorta; snakeweed; adderwort. Its root is used in medication as an astringent.
- A plant, Polygonum Bistorta, so named due to its twisted roots: popularly called snakeweed and adder's-wort.
Sentence for "bistort"
Synonym for "bistort"