- Any tartrate by means of a univalent radical, wherein just one replaceable hydrogen atom happens to be changed by a base, causing it to have twice the amount of acid found in an ordinary sodium.
- Hydrous carbonate of bismuth, an earthy mineral of a dull white or yellow color.
- In chem., bismuth which one atom is united to a single atom of air. This compound (incompetent at split presence) does occur as a compound radical.
- Definition for "bismuthyl"
- Any tartrate by means of a univalent radical,…
- View More
- Sentence for "bismuthyl"
- Variant for "bismuthyl"