- A salt of metasilicic acid, when the ratio associated with oxygen of the silica to the oxygen regarding the base is two to 1.
- A salt of metasilicic acid; -- so called as the ratio for the oxygen of this silica to your oxygen of the base is really as two to one. The bisilicates consist of many of the most common and essential nutrients.
- A salt created because of the union of a base and a silicic acid containing two atoms of silicon. It may be a bibasic or a polybasic acid.
- A salt of metasilicic acid, H2SiO3, where the ratio of oxygen atoms with the base and silicon respectively can be 1:2: including, calcium metasilicate (the mineral wollastonite), CaSiO3 or CaO.SiO2.
Sentence for "bisilicate"
- The standard lead frit is called…
- View More