- The plant miterwort.
- A name of two species of Mitella (M. diphylla and M. nuda), all-natural purchase Saxifragaceæ, that are natives associated with US: so-called through the kind of the pod. Also known as miterwort.
- any one of various rhizomatous perennial natural herbs associated with the genus Mitella having a capsule resembling a bishop's miter
- A plant regarding the genus Mitella; miterwort.
- Definition for "bishop's cap"
- Synonym for "bishop's cap"
- Hyponym for "bishop's cap"
- Hypernym for "bishop's cap"