- Botany Having serrations being themselves serrated; doubly serrate: a biserrate leaf margin.
- Zoology Serrated on both sides: biserrate antennae.
- Having serration that are by themselves serrate.
- Doubly serrate, or getting the serratures serrate, like in some leaves.
- Serrate on both edges, as some antennæ.
- having saw-like notches because of the notches themselves likewise notched
- In botany, doubly serrate: stated of leaves the serratures that tend to be by themselves serrate.
- In entomology, having two little triangular teeth put close collectively, like teeth of a saw.
Definition for "biserrate"
- Botany Having serrations being themselves serrated; doubly serrate:…
Cross Reference for "biserrate"
Equivalent for "biserrate"