- an intermittent variation of bi- prefixed to roots beginning with a vowel, like in bisalternate
- (obsolete) A variant of tri- regularly show that the component that doesn't use the prefix takes place twice in the element: a disoxide is for the type B2O
- A variant of bi-, utilized for substitutions of two complex versus quick units.
- a kind of bi-, sometimes utilized before s, c, or a vowel.
Definition for "bis-"
- an intermittent variation of bi- prefixed to roots…
Etymologically Related for "bis-"
Variant for "bis-"