- A coarse form of thick woollen fabric, worn by the poor at the center years.
- A woollen limit or bonnet used over the arms or head.
- A coarse sorts of thick woolen cloth, worn by poor people in the centre Ages; also, a woolen limit or hood worn throughout the arms or higher the pinnacle.
- underneath the Roman empire, and later, a cloak with a hood worn as an outer garment for protection from the elements.
- A species of coarse dense woolen cloth used by the poorer classes in the centre many years for cloaks and outside clothing.
Sentence for "birrus"
- Standard Dictionary, however, points to _burrago_,…