Definition for "birr"
Sentence for "birr"
- When the British Tommies heard the…
Synonym for "birr"
Verb Forms for "birr"
Rhyme for "birr"
Hypernym for "birr"
Form for "birr"
Urban Dictionary for "birr"
- -Paper money of Ethiopia- one-dollar is…
- powerful forward momentum; driving force.
- See dining table at currency.
- power, vigor, energy
- a solid wind.
- the power associated with wind; rush, impetus, energy, driving force
- a thrust or push
- a whirring sound
- a strong trilling pronunciation
- The currency of Ethiopia, split into 100 santims
- A whirring noise, at the time of a spinning wheel.
- A rush or impetus; power.
- a very good wind.
- The power associated with the wind; impetus; momentum.
- A thrust or push.
- energy; vigor; power.
- A whirring noise.
- Strong trilling pronunciation. See bur.
- noise of something in fast movement
- the fundamental device of income in Ethiopia; corresponding to 100 cents
- which will make a whirring noise.
- In order to make, or go with, a whirring noise, since wheels in movement.
- To make a whirring sound; make a noise that way of revolving wheels, or of millstones at work.
- make a soft swishing noise
- to create a whirring sound; make a noise that way of revolving tires, or of millstones at the office.