- a combination of types of seeds employed for feeding wild birds, particularly caged birds.
- Seed, typically constituting a mixture from a number of types of plant, lay out as food for birds.
- Canary seed, hemp, millet or other little seeds useful for feeding caged birds.
- tiny seeds useful for feeding birds, as those of hemp or millet; much more especially, the seed of Phalaris Canariensis, or canary-grass.
- meals provided to wild birds; usually blended seeds
Sentence for "birdseed"
Hyponym for "birdseed"
Hypernym for "birdseed"
Urban Dictionary for "birdseed"
- (female type of Blade)a woman which…