- A papilionaceous plant with a curved, cylindrical pod tipped with a short, claw-like point.
- A papilionaceous plant, the Ornithopus, having a curved, cylindrical pod tipped with a brief, clawlike point.
- a typical title for many plants, especially papilionaceous flowers associated with genus Ornithopus, their particular legumes being articulated, cylindrical, and bent in like claws.
- title of a spurge, Euphorbia Ornithopus, of Cape of Good Hope.
- the base of a bird
- Definition for "bird's-foot"
- A papilionaceous plant with a curved, cylindrical pod…
- View More
- Sentence for "bird's-foot"
- Hyponym for "bird's-foot"
- Hypernym for "bird's-foot"
- Cross Reference for "bird's-foot"