Definition for "bird pepper"
- A variety of pepper (Capsicum annum var. glabriusculum)…
Hypernym for "bird pepper"
- A variety of pepper (Capsicum annum var. glabriusculum) that includes the crazy types native to the southern US and Mexico south to Colombia.
- the tiny pungent good fresh fruit for this plant.
- A tropical United states plant, Capsicum baccatum.
- ab muscles hot, red good fresh fruit with this plant.
- See Capsicum.
- plant bearing really small and incredibly hot oblong red fruits; includes wild forms native to exotic America; thought to be ancestral toward sweet pepper and many hot peppers
- A species of capsicum (Capsicum baccatum), whoever tiny, conical, coral-red fresh fruit has transformed into the piquant of most purple peppers.