- One who takes enjoyment in rearing or collecting unusual or fascinated birds.
- a person who features on the market the various kinds of birds which are held in cages.
- One who takes satisfaction in rearing or obtaining birds, particularly particularly are unusual or interesting.
- A dealer within the several types of wild birds that are held in cages.
- someone with a stronger fascination with birds
- Definition for "bird fancier"
- One who takes enjoyment in rearing or collecting…
- View More
- Hypernym for "bird fancier"