- some of several cherry trees, especially the Eurasian Prunus padus, having groups of white flowers and little black fresh fruits.
- A cherry tree, Prunus padus indigenous to the north Eurasia.
- A berry (fruit) created by this tree.
- See cherry, 1.
- some of several small-fruited cherry trees frequented or provided on by birds
- A shrub (Prunus Padus ) present Northern and Central European countries. It holds small black cherries.
- Definition for "bird cherry"
- some of several cherry trees, especially the Eurasian…
- View More
- Synonym for "bird cherry"
- Hyponym for "bird cherry"
- Hypernym for "bird cherry"