- Having or comprising two components.
- Having two matching components, one for every celebration: a bipartite agreement.
- Having two participants; joint: a bipartite contract.
- Botany split into two portions almost toward base, as certain leaves.
- Having two components.
- Having two members; joint.
- (of leaves) Divided into two on base.
- (of graph)
- becoming in two parts; having two correspondent parts, as a legal agreement or writing, one for every single celebration; provided by two.
- split into two components very nearly towards base, as a leaf; composed of two parts or subdivisions.
- involving two parts or elements
- divided in to two portions practically to your base
- In two components; having two correspondent parts, as a legal agreement or writing, one for every single celebration; duplicate.
- In botany, divided into two parts nearly on base, since the leaves of many passion-flowers.
- In mathematics, containing two individual sets of variable values; made up of two constant, but non-intersecting, curves.
Sentence for "bipartite"
- Title: Uncovering collective listening habits and…
Cross Reference for "bipartite"
Equivalent for "bipartite"
Same Context for "bipartite"