- An area this is certainly consistent in ecological circumstances plus its distribution of pet and plants.
- A geographical area who has a uniform biological environment and a uniform circulation of flowers and pets
- a context in which somebody feels 'naturally' in the home, such as for instance their area of professional or scientific expertise
- a spot uniform with its ecological problems plus the sorts of plants and pets living in it.
Definition for "biotope"
- An area this is certainly consistent in ecological…
Sentence for "biotope"